Women’s Assertiveness Group
A class for women to learn how to stand up for themselves!
Would you like…
- To overcome your fear of conflict and anger?
- To have a new way to handle stress?
- To be able to say NO?
- To not be taken advantage of?
This 8-week class is free and open to any woman 21+ who wants to learn to be more assertive in her relationships. Sessions take place in Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Suffolk. Space is limited; register early.
- In Norfolk – Sessions begin Monday, March 2, 2015, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 222 W. 19th Street.
- In Portsmouth – Sessions begin Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 1805 Airline Boulevard.
- In Suffolk – Sessions begin Thursday, January 22, 2015, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at 109.5 Clay Street.
To join, contact Jessica Oulahan by email or at 757-965-8652.