The Up Center is currently running Anger Management classes for adults in our Norfolk office on Monday evenings from 5:30 pm-7:00 pm. Pre-registration is required.
The Up Center
222 W. 19th St.
Norfolk, VA 23517
This program is designed to help individuals learn more effective ways to manage their anger. By the end of the 12 week session, participants will:
- Recognize the differences between anger, aggression and hostility
- Recognize the feelings beneath the anger
- Be able to identify anger triggers and cues.
- Learn how to monitor their anger
- Learn how to create healthier coping strategies that are specific to the individual.
- Learn to relax through various relaxation exercises
The cost is $20.00 for each of the 12 sessions.
For questions or to register, contact Jessica Oulahan at 965-8652www.theupcenter.org